Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor see visual for noise notification from other survivor

bm33
bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

This has been happening since before the Dredge patch. I'll have a visual explosion on the screen, like you see when you're killer and the survivor makes a noise notification, but it's silent. I couldn't pinpoint what exactly was causing it (didn't know if vault or pallet drop or missed skillcheck) but today it happened when my SWF teammate happened to vault something nearby where I didn't have direct line of sight so I was able to ask what he did. I'm not sure exactly how often it happens, there's a chance it happens and I just don't notice because I'm not facing the direction of the explosion visual.

Steps to recreate

1. Play public match as survivor

2. Have teammate do something that would normally cause a loud noise notification.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments