Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Mouse turning became exceedingly sensitive first game after patch

dugman
dugman Member Posts: 9,713
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

After installing the current midchapter patch and starting a game as Wraith during the match my mouse turning speed was exceedingly sensitive, to the point of being nearly unplayable. The tiniest movement of the mouse would turn me nearly 90 degrees and motions beyond that were doing 180 and 270 degree turns. I stopped midmatch to go to controls and turned my Mouse setting from 50 down to 25 then to 0 and it seemingly had very little or no effect. Even at 0 mouse sensitivity it was still very, very difficult to steer.

Once the Wraith match finished I played the Tutorial game against the bots as Trapper and the problem persisted. So the issue wasn't specific to Wraith or his perks or add-ons, or with the specific match Wraith was in, it was something underlying with the mouse sensitivity.

I Exited the game, rebooted, and tried the tutorial again and the problem seems to have been resolved by rebooting the game. I'm posting this in case anybody else had a similar issue with mouse sensitivity after this patch in which case it might need to be added to a known issue list.

Added two logs. The log timestamped 2022-07-19-23.57.16 is the one with my games as Wraith and the Trapper tutorial were the mouse sensitivity was busted. The other is after rebooting the game and playing the tutorial again and the problem seems to have been resolved.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated