Character/Player Names

Options
Rogue11
Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,307

I can barely read the players' names in lobby. Why do I need to see "MEG" in giant text when I can clearly see they're playing Meg? Please make the player names more visible again.

Comments

• HeyItsQuiet
    HeyItsQuiet Member Posts: 358
    Options

Agreed. It was an unnecessary change. A small character portrait next to the player name would've sufficed and taken up less space.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

I agree. I like that it's shown in endgame, so I can more easily correlate who's talking to what person in-game, but I dislike that it's character first and name second, especially in the lobby. I can see the character already; that should be secondary information.

• Asura
    Asura Member Posts: 47
    edited July 2022
    Options

Agreed. In endgame, in the row where you display the character name and then player name, could you make it so that it's two columns that way the names of all the players are aligned.

Currently it looks like this:

Meg Asura

Dwight Asura

The Legion Asura

--------

Would be cleaner if we could get it to look like this:

--------

Those are my 2 cents.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,307
    Options

This would be much better.

I've seen small print on prescription drug ads that was more readable than player names on this update 🙄

• Azx
    Azx Member Posts: 14
    Options

Agreed. If nothing else, the player name and character name should be swapped. The player name is the important information that should be immediately visible. The character name is only secondary information.