Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hillbillys locomotion has been bugged for a long time, now i have video proof to make it easier see

Moodyy
Moodyy Member Posts: 124
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello the Hillbilly has had this locomotion animation bug for quite some time. Now i have video evidence to show what i am talking about.

The video on the left shows Billy's current revving animation which are currently bugged.

The video on the right shows Billy's correct revving animations that havent been fixed since update 3.7.0- 3.7.2, which also caused his weapon to be lowered on the screen.

also here is a clip of former developer Mclean explaining how the animations may have been bugged.

Platforms: All platforms

Steps to reproduce: Play survivor and look at the hillbilly when he revs his chainsaw in locomotion

Thank you for your time and i hope anyone at BHVR sees this post. Have a great day!

Post edited by Moodyy on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments