Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can't pick up survivor when they are on top of a closed hatch

Pantomime
Pantomime Member Posts: 22
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Description: Hatch spawned on top of a hill in Rancid Abattoir. I proceeded to close it, and the survivor ran up trying to unlock it. I downed him, but I was not able to pick up the downed survivor while they were on top of the hatch (there was no prompt to pick up). They had to move away from the hatch in order for me to pick them up. Unsure if whether this can happen with any closed hatch or just a hatch on a hill...

Steps to reproduce: Close hatch and have survivor downed on top of hatch. You will then not get a prompt to be able to pick up said survivor.

How often does it occur: First time happening to me, but it'd be hard to consistently have this happen... maybe that's why it's not on the forums yet.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated