If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The hook placements on Midwich needs to be fixed

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
edited July 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

(If I mis-word something, please forgive me as I am very tired) I've gotten this map twice as killer in one night and one thing I've noticed is that the hook placements are abysmal. They are ridiculously spaced out where half of the time you can't get to a hook without a survivor wiggling off and sometimes hooks don't even spawn on certain floors. The hook placements/RNG needs fixed for this map.

Comments

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939
    Options

I'm a killer main and honestly, I think it's fine, most of the places survivors get downed there's a hook available it's only around the left side where it becomes an issue.

Give them a map where they can actually sabo.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,271
    Options

I had the opposite thing on thompson house (post patch) there were three hooks all a few metres away from each other in a line, it was pretty stupid

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,189
    edited July 2022
    Options

Can confirm this.

Especially when even just one starts to bodyblock and/or sabo, chances are high you need to drop a surv on Midchwich.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,857
    Options

At least stop putting hooks in the corners of the courtyard. There's nothing worse than making your way to a hooks aura only to discover it's on the other side of the wall and you have a 40m trek around to reach it.