Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Undying Bug

Skaro1412
Skaro1412 Member Posts: 9
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

The perk is relighting perks instead of disabling Undying. Just played a match where Haunted Ground went off twice because of Undying. The first totem took away Undying but still Haunted Ground happened and it happen again after another totem. I just tested Undying with Devour Hope and I still kept the stacks from Devour. The perk Undying should be disabled till fix for this could be a big exploit.

Post edited by Skaro1412 on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 600

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, this is something that can happen if you happen to break Haunted Grounds first RATHER than Undying's totem first.

Scenario A: You break Haunted Grounds, it activates, then Haunted Grounds is transferred to Undying. You break the Haunted Grounds totem again (which was previously undying). Haunted Grounds Total activations: Twice.

Scenario B: You find Undying first and break it. You then break Haunted Grounds, it activates. Haunted Grounds Total activations: One.

• Skaro1412
    Skaro1412 Member Posts: 9

They changed it that whatever the hex undying is suppose to go first and the perk isn't suppose to activate. I have not had it any other way since they changed undying till this update.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

Since undying’s nerf a long time ago, it has always done that with haunted grounds; if you break haunted first, it activates and exposes everyone; it moves to the undying totem, undying is disabled, and the second haunted totem stays active (so there will still be 2 on the map). It can be triggered a second time later if cleansed again. This isn’t a bug.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385