Lobby Bugs

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

Alot of bugs exist when in the prelobby now and I find that to be upsetting, so i’ll report all of them in 1 report so so don’t have to space them out and get hit with a spam lock

all of these are xbox with crossplay turned on

1. Lobby Desync: yes it has returned again, the issue I hate the most with lobbies and you can only tell if you join a lobby and your friends can’t see you but you can see them, if they ready up and you can’t see them do that, if you ready up and they can’t see it and I believe thats all, you can tell the desync bug occurs when you all ready up but one of them doesn’t see anyone ready’d up, then enter a lobby without them, upon returning back to the swf lobby you’ll see them still ready’d up
  2. Long Queue: “but that isn’t a bug?!?” Yes it is cause when you unready up after the 15 minute marker to try and reset the queue you’ll be kicked from the swf lobby due to an unknown error, if its like Rainbow Six Siege’s queue bug, you can also make it last for a full hour before it kicks you out of queue. You will not find a lobby until you unready up

These are the two lobby bugs I found, or atleast remember.

This is Xbox queuing with other xbox players with crossplay being turned on

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated