If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

For the People + We're gonna live forever bugged

Options
Wasbeertje
Wasbeertje Member Posts: 2

When using For the People to pick a teammate up from the the dying state and having the secondary effect of We're gonna live forever ready, it does not grant the picked up survivor the endurance effect when they should be getting it.

A video i found that showcases what i mean: (you can tell the secondary effect of We're gonna live forever is ready because the perk is lit up.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3hKuAIVi-s

19 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,222
    Options

For the People is not actually healing them, its like a toggle, therefore it doesn't count. It's similar to how no perks (Killer or Survivor) that rely on unhooking a survivor will function with Pyramid head's cages.

• Wasbeertje
    Wasbeertje Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm hoping this is just a bug and it will be looked at. I was so looking forward to run this combo since i really like using FTP. I don't think this is overpowered because there is a precondition that has to be met for the endurance effect to apply to the survivor who is picked up from the dying state. You have to setup for it again so you can't spam it. If this gets fixed i'm gonna be really happy :)

• honestscript
    honestscript Member Posts: 259
    Options

This needs to be fixed! according to the descriptions of the perks, they SHOULD be getting the endurance effect!

• Someone_lol
    Someone_lol Member Posts: 8
    Options

It should work, especially as it also works with Soul Guard which also states "Gain the Endurance status effect for 8 seconds after being healed or having recovered from the Dying state. ..." and since the verb healed is mentioned in the same way and it also works with FTP i personally think and hope that its a bug and is gonna get fixed.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,668
    Options

FTP does work with WGLF.

You just have to heal for like .1 second before activating FTP, if you activate FTP instantly before you even put a sliver of progress onto the healing bar it wont trigger WGLF for some reaosn

• Thund3rstruck57
    Thund3rstruck57 Member Posts: 240
    Options

Still bugged, although I'm going to try @SkeletalElite's suggestion. If it works, I'll use that as a band-aid solution until this gets fixed.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

For the perk to work, you need to heal about 5% to activate the WGLF effect