Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Some perk descriptions haven't been updated (FRENCH)

HugTheHag
HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello !

In the French version of the game, some of the perks' descriptions have not been updated since the nerfs/buffs, or have the added effects written in English instead of French.

I don't have all of the characters, so I can't check all perks unfortunately. Still :

Dead Hard's description has not been updated to the new effects. It still reads that you will sprint and avoid damage.

Overcharge's description hasn't changed. It still reads that there will be a hard skill check, but nothing about the new regression speed.

Tinkerer's description has been updated, but the "only triggers once per generator" part is in English instead of French.

(There is a typo in Borrowed Time's new description : "gardent leuyr vitesse"' instead of "gardent leur vitesse")

- Off the Record's description hasn't been updated (doesn't mention it giving Endurance or it being cancelled by Conspicuous Actions)

This may have already been reported, but I hope this could help !

Post edited by HugTheHag on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Update : Overcharge and Dead Hard have been updated in the Bugfix Patch 6.1.1., and so has been the typo in Borrowed Time.

The English sentence in Tinkerer has not yet been fixed.