Deliverance/ Kobe attempts when you are the last survivor left.

Right now when you are the last survivor in the trial but you get hooked for the first time, you get auto-killed, without getting your escape attempts. This is still true even if you have Deliverance on and active. Now that Survivor has base-kit BT its only fair that Deliverance users can use it when they are the final person in trial, because there is still a chance they can force an endurance hit and escape. Just had a game where the killer refused to hook people and only slugged all match, I ran them for 3 gens and I don't even get to use my Deliverance when they finally decide to hook someone and I trade for them at end game. Its another stupid system that rewards camping and tunneling, especially now that DS and the newly buffed Off The Record don't work in end game anymore.

Comments

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

It's a literal complete waste of time.

Example A: Survivor doesn't use it to spite the killer and make them wait out the entire hook stage.

Example B: You fail (in non-Deliverance example), then you die.

Example C: You succeed, then you jump off. Then get downed. Then get waited out for 60s. Then hooked and killed anyways. And when the Mori update comes, last survivor alive being downed will automatically Mori them.

• Mewishis
    Mewishis Member Posts: 305

It's a bit strange, but when everyone is hooked, but the game knows you will get off the hook sometimes it doesn't auto kill you because you can kobe. I don't know how it works, but I just know it happens quite a lot so much so I often prime a hatchet right at them if I don't notice them auto dying because I realize the game is saying they can jump of hook.

Can anyone else confirm this happens lol?

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

If everyone is dead when you hook the last, it auto-kills.

If someone is on hook when you hook the last, it doesn't auto-kill.

• Mewishis
    Mewishis Member Posts: 305
    edited July 2022

Thank you for clearing this up, for some reason I thought it autokills you and the team if nobody can escape, for some reason all this time I thought there was some secret game mechanic that made it so it avoided killing you if you were going to for sure Kobe, it must have just been coincidences, even then it's still crazy to think about because every time it's happened it was always a Kobe, what are the chances of that.

• DrewpyCheekz
    DrewpyCheekz Member Posts: 27

Deliverance, Sprint Burst/Dead Hard could easily make it work. You can run a killer for a while if you have a nearby pallet or window.