Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor not being not remove trap with the pig

ruby_james03
ruby_james03 Member Posts: 1

I’ve played with characters fend ming and bill overbeck and whenever I’m against the pig and get a head trap put on, I’m never able to remove it. I go to the box to remove it and complete the skill checks and then once it is complete the timer remains and doesn’t remove the trap.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

There are multiple Jigsaw boxes on the map. It’s not supposed to be always the first box you use, it is randomly chosen if the box you use will be successful or not (though there was a recent change, so that it will never be the very last box and the second to last will be guaranteed removal if the others before failed)