Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unhook Delay

feechima
feechima Member Posts: 907

Experienced this bug on xbox. Watched a streamer have the same issue on PC. My friend also experienced this same bug while trying to unhook me. While trying to unhook a person being camped from side, the killer slapped the survivor while attempting to hit me and I tried to unhook while he did the weapon swipe but the unhook prompt would not come up for several seconds. Because of this I was grabbed due to the delayed unhook. I have experienced this same issue three times now. I couldn't be closer to the hooked survivor if I tried so I know its not a distance issue.

Same thing happened to my friend. Also, unhooking should be made priority over mending. Not only do you have to trade hook for a camper but now if you do manage to styptic or dead hard you start mending during the killers weapon swipe and get downed before you can do the unhook.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated