Killer queue times are becoming a joke.

13»

Comments

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333

I loved this game, so many years. So I want to know what happens. Now I play civi VI. It’s so good game

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

Each to their own I guess - but, after a certain point, if you and the devs clearly have a massively different vision of what the game should be like, maybe it's time to move on?

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited July 2022

You clearly lack major information here, looking at "nodding" is literally all posts about survivors not being able to nod anymore, tbagging is also spelt multiple different ways, some with or without hyphens, you're completely manipulating the information, as an example

"Nodding" - 241 pages - a lot of it being about survivors not being able to nod anymore

"T-Bag" with a hyphen - 493 pages

"tbag" without a hyphen - 572 pages

there are multiple different ways people spell these as well (T-Bagging, tbagging, t bagging), so you genuinely think 241 pages vs over a thousand for only two different ways of spelling it are "complained" the same amount, and yes please go to reddit lmao.

• Salacia
    Salacia Member Posts: 51

You cried to have a killer up and a nerf survivor, the game became killer noob 4kill, dead hard? easy to counter had to wait to use before hitting, ds? easy countered by playing no tunnel.

The real worries about this game are the teams and nothing else, now you pay the consequences of your noob whining with unplayable soloq > survivors stop the game (normal), waiting time much much longer for killers .

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932
    edited July 2022

I'm seeing mostly camping/tunneling posts, stacked slowdown posts, gen times and DS. Again, I'm sure a few people hate the DH nerf, that's not most of the complaints that I'm seeing here or other places tho.

• StarLost

You're going off raw page count? Why?

I avoided - because a lot of it is discussion, not complaints.

You have to do a count of posts. Which is a lot. Thus, I kept it to within a month.

• Seanzu

Did you actually read the posts?

nodding is all about complaining that certain people or things can't nod

t-bagging is of course, actually complaining about t-bagging, again I think you know that tbagging or flashlight clicking are complained a thousand more times for every nodding / hook hitting complaint.

• StarLost

I'd avoid quoting people with visible names like that (AFAIS the forum mods are not a fan), but...did you deliberately ignore the other stuff and cherry pick those?

Let's take a very quick look - I could keep posting these for ages by the way, but this should suffice.

Feel free to shift those goalposts now.

• Seanzu
    edited July 2022

What are you talking about "Cherry picking" I literally screenshotted the first few threads of the search? lmao

And tlak about cherry picking, someone taking 30 minutes to find specific comments in the threads, you complained about me using page numbers because it's discussion but you've literally gone into threads to cherry pick comments, the only one moving goalposts is you.

Also the majority of the comments you've posted aren't complaining about nodding either, just saying what the killer is doing, there's literaly threads and comments asking for survivors to be punished and banned over t-bagging or clicking, the lengths you're going through just to be wrong is utterly hilarious.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,037

Stepping in with a reminder, please keep comments and discussions on the thread civil, and please stay onto the topic being discussed. Thank you.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,610

Tonight, my queues were about one minute long. Its quite acceptable.

I think that the shorter survivor queues may increase the number of players. (Waiting was a big hindrance for survivors.)

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

No joke. I'd love to see these guys play Friday the 13th where there are voice coms where I can literally laugh and trash talk. Plus all the funny dance emotes. And if course your traditional tea bag from time to time. These guys would uninstall in a second.

• neb
    neb Member Posts: 790
    edited July 2022

i think it's because he wants to play killer

just a hunch though,

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2022
  • StarLost

And...how did that end, exactly?

• Voicechat was a nightmare from word one, endless screaming, people blowing airhorns, racial slurs and worse.
    • Trash talking quickly escalated to...well, threats and harassment.
    • Devs barely did anything, until it got completely out of hand. This took...maybe six weeks? Possibly less, if I recall.
    • Devs stepped in and started banning people. Quite a lot of people, in fact.
    • People in turn started review bombing and DDOSing the game, and being even more toxic over voicechat.

It's not 2010 anymore. People don't want to deal with the butts.

I'd never want to see anyone banned for some mild BM or banter, but I think a system encouraging folks to manner up would help a lot.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Yes, they are. The survivor nerfs also buff killer in way.

- Camping and tunneling got indirectly buffed. Camping got buffed because of longer gen times without increasing the hook timer. Tunneling got buffed because DS was nerfed into uselessness and killer's can just wait out the basekit BT or just tunnel through it.

- Most gen regress/slowdown perks were over buffed. Thanatophobia and Overcharge are prime examples of this.

- Most survivor perks were nerfed into uselessness while killer's were barely effected.

- The survivor meta was forced to change while the killer meta stayed exactly the same.

- Survivor's second chance perks get deactivated in endgame, but killers do not.

- Solo Survivors literally have no chance of escaping now.

Killer is easy street compared to survivor. Killers are getting 3-4ks every match while survivors barely have a chance to escape.

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

I wouldn't say killer was always fun, alot of the time it was pretty hardcore sweat fest to get any result, and i agree Solo was miserable it's why i cant play survivor, i also agree that the devs have gone to far to quickly, but they're an odd bunch they get data and feedback on the ptr then seemingly choose to ignore it.

Much like the roll out of CoH, instead of nuking the numbers they could have made it base that you could stomp the totem, instead of now using a perk to do so.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,865

I thought they said it would’ve been in the next patch (which we just had a little over 24 hours ago)?? Please tell me I didn’t mistake it for “next chapter..” 🤦