Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Cenobite's Possessed Chain not stopping survivors from leaving exit gates

mj10111
mj10111 Member Posts: 3

Basically, as the title says, Cenobite's possessed chain is supposed to prevent survivors from leaving the exit gates if they were hit by it, now it does not. I've had this happen twice since the mid-chapter update (6.1.0) came out. I've chained someone close to the exit, gained control of my character back, and watched them walk out with their chains attached.

I originally thought it was just because I was too close to the survivor when I chained them but I see no mention of a minimum range you need to be from the survivor for the exit prevention to happen. Distance has also seemed to never be a factor before the mid-chapter. I also looked through patch notes and the wiki and can't find any place that says this feature of his power was removed either, so I'm reporting it as a bug.

Thank you for reading.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated