Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse doesn't fit into modern Dead by Daylight

13»

Comments

• BradQuackson
    BradQuackson Member Posts: 385

As a actual 2016 beta player Nurse has received countless changes to put her in line with the current dead by daylight game, literally just nerf recharge and distance

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209
    edited July 2022

Give me links and timestamps, I require help.

There's a reason your experience is being scrutinized, and not ours.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Brummi
    Brummi Member Posts: 11

I agree, her concept is far away of modern competitive DBD, so I tried to "modernize" her. What you guys think?

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

I don't have any I'm just a casual gamer that doesn't feel the need to record every game or want to showcase thought skills to a public that doesn't really care.

But the point I was making was this, you asked everyone else to post video proof saying that you have posted links in the past with nothing in response. But when ask to point out a said video because they can't find any video on sources available to them about anything dealing with the Nurse because there are too many other videos to shift through you refuse basically saying "It there just look harder"

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

I mean, tbf it's not like anyones first instinct when they here nurses scream is "I gotta take a video of this" it's more along the lines of "well...sh- " lol

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445

This just sounds like a nurse main desperate to avoid nerfs. Enjoy her while it lasts!

• Little_Kitten
    Little_Kitten Member Posts: 871

And your speech is exactly that of someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, who never plays nurse, but who allows himself to ask to be nerfed, instead of trying to improve himself as a survivor. How sad.

• Little_Kitten
    Little_Kitten Member Posts: 871

At worst, let BHVR create another killer that can teleport according to this model, but leave the nurse alone, it's still crazy these people who just because they don't like a killer want to change him from top to bottom.

• fcb
    fcb Member Posts: 158

nurse needs a buff and a nerf at the same time.

buff: increase base blink range to 22 meters

nerf: remove range addons 24/26/30.

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418

I agree. I've always found it interesting how Freddy got nerfed into oblivion back when 'Forever Freddy' was a thing and everyone complained, and killers who actually never needed a nerf in the first place (Deathslinger, Billy) also got majorly nerfed. Yet, despite some minor changes/nerfs over the years, Nurse has always remained the most powerful and oppressive killer in the game. Her power was designed way back when DBD was an entirely different game, and every new buff and powerful perk that killers get, just makes her more and more overpowered. I mean, have the devs not seen the Starstruck/Infectious combo on her? Or that Hex build you see people running atm (Haunted Grounds, Retribution)?

I think even nerfing (or removing) her range addons and making her power a special attack would be at least a start and make her less overbearing.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634
    edited July 2022

I just see her the same way I see someone like blight. Base kit is 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 fine, although they could definitely go for some tweaks. Their addons however, are stupidly strong and shouldn't exist. Makes sense for someone like trapper to have strong addons, not nurse who is already significantly better than 90% of killers with their best addons, does not need anything things to drastically buff her.