Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Compendium volume 4 bug

Mathys
Mathys Member Posts: 4

Hello, excuse me for disturbing you but I have a challenge of the volume 4 which does not want to be accomplished, it is the challenge "Quick Thinking", the challenge asks us: "Hide in a locker within 10 seconds of being chased by the Killer 1 time(s) while using the perk Quick & Quiet". So I started a chase and as soon as I managed to escape I immediately went into a locker, it didn't work, so I tried several times but always without result. I then asked for help from the community who told me to try at the beginning of the chase, so I tried in the first 10 seconds of the chase, but still without result. I tried, and tried again for 2 days but it still did not work. So I decided to report it, please try to fix my problem to unblock me, or tell me what I am doing wrong, I will be very grateful. Thanks

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Chance726
    Chance726 Member Posts: 28

I made a post too about this a couple days ago if you could upvote that because I'm also not able to do this challenge.