Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS5 - Stranger Things perks missing on every character despite P3-P9

david_king
david_king Member Posts: 37
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Perks for Nancy, Steve and Demogorgon are accessible on my other characters only at tier 1, despite having Nancy, Steve and Demogorgon at Pretige 3 (Nancy and Steve are prestige 9). I asked my friends if this was the same for them because they're genea perks now and they said no - their perks are tier 3 for them on everyone.

Step 1 : Go into lobby.

Step 2 : Select loadout for any survivor or killer.

Step 3 : Jolt, Guardian, etc etc are all only at tier 3 despite my characters being at least P3.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Nancy, Steve, Demogorgon
  • Perks played: Inner Healing, Jolt, Guardian, etc etc
  • Map: N/A
  • Frequency of the issue: N/A

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

The perks that were found on the Stranger Things characters are general perks so they can be found in the bloodweb of the other characters.

Comments

• Chance726
    Chance726 Member Posts: 28

They've stated this isn't a bug on other posts because those perks aren't tied to those characters anymore

This discussion has been closed.