Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tome 6 - Page 1 - Master Challenge "Self Preservation" can't be finished

Akumakaji
Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,201

I tried multiple ways and angles to solve this challenge, just in case the wording is slightly off. I was on the gen in coal tower with a locker directly next to it. The killer came around the corner, hit me and I hid in the locker instantly. I even had Quick and Quiet equipped and got an escaped score event, but the challenge wasn't finished.

Then other times I hovered around a locker and once the killer came around the corner I jumped in. I tried everything: jumping off a killers shoulder into a locker, jumping from an unsave unhook into a locker. Escaping the killer and jumping into a locker. Nothing worked and I am pretty miffed about it. I tried it in at least 6 different games. I even equiped the perk "Self Preservation" just in case this was forgotten to the challenges text.

Step 1 : Play as survivor in a public match.

Step 2 : Equip the perks "Quick and Quiet" and "Self Preservation"

Step 3 : Start a chase with the killer at a key location with a locker.

Step 4 : Jump into the locker as soon as you have visial contact with the killer and the music changes-

Step 5: get away or get hooked, doesn't finish the challenge.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 140

I also have not been able to get this challenge completed. I've run probably 10 games now. I've tried hiding in lockers during chase until the escaped prompt shows up. And I've tried hiding in a locker within 5 seconds of the escaped prompt showing up. Neither have worked.

The only thing I can think of is maybe you need to survive the challenge after doing it? Either that or it's bugged.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

I have no idea too.

Used Quick and Quiet, Lucky Break, Head-On.

Start a chase at shack, immedialy into locker with Headon. Doesnt count.

Same without Headon and waiting for Killer-Music to leave entirely. Doesnt count.

I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong.

@Mandy can u help us out with this challenge? Maybe we dont get what the challenge means XD.

Its Tome 6, Page 1, Master-Challenge in the Center.