Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Major Xbox Bug Has Been In The Game For Years; Bugged SWF Lobby

Star99er
Star99er Member Posts: 1,453
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

[Xbox Series/Xbox One]

There's been a bug where if you join a SWF lobby and if more than 1 players is an Xbox player the lobby will glitch and not everyone in the SWF group will load into a killer lobby. You'll know if the lobby is bugged because sometimes it'll display a SWF player as "In a Match" or not ready'd up when they're ready'd up in the lobby for their POV. The only way to fix this is if everyone in that SWF lobby that was bugged closes the game application and restarts their game. This bug appears very frequently, and can happen when loading back into a lobby after a match. I'd saying roughly 1/3 of the time me and my friends try to ready up for a match the lobby bugs out.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated