Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

99 WIGGLE ON LAMPKIN LANE MAP, I HAD NO FLIPFLOP, NOR DID KILLER DROP ME OVER AND OVER

The killer was a doctor, I had been shocked to the point my survivor (Meg Thomas if it helps) was cowering. He had chased me around the house, where if you jump to the left of it, its just open space no pallets, just a fence and a space of grass. During the chase, I repeatedly tried to skill check so my survivor would stop cowering (I forgot the ability name) It was about 75% from being cleared before he downed me in front of the house. I recovered all the way to 99% I didn't have unbreakable, and basically waited for him to hook me while spinning my survivor in my downed state. He came and picked me up, and I was at 99% wiggle for some weird reason. There was no way I should've been 99'd. Unfortunately I don't have any photos or videos.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated