Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Overcharge and Call of brine bugged?

EyeofDarkness69
EyeofDarkness69 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting

2 people in my match accused me of supposedly using a bug with call of brine and overcharge to win the match, I was not aware of this using the combo ever since it got released in 6.1.0.

According to the survivors they quoted "it's overcharge and call of brine when you hit the overcharge skillcheck, it applies perma ruin with no sparks." this happened on Lerys memorial institute when I was playing ghost face with these following perks, Jolt tier 2, Call of brine, Overcharge and Dragons grip.

The addons i used were "Philly" and the Driver's license if they were somehow a contributing factor then there you go.

Hopefully this should be enough to go on, I do not have any footage of the match. Hoping the survivors quote will be enough for a start.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.