Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Scoring bugged - Randomly granting 0 for categories

gemgames_86
gemgames_86 Member Posts: 28

I've noticed for a while now that my score often felt especially low despite the amount of work I put into a match. So I started paying closer attention to the scoring events and have noticed that often now I'll get 0 points in a random category (objectives, altruism, boldness, survival). This is impossible based on what I've done in the match. Yesterday I had a match where it said I got 0 in altruism despite healing other survivors and working on generators with them. Even meeting another survivor for the first time in a match grants altruism points. And then just now I had a really good match but it said I had 0 in survival. Since the scoring system directly affects bloodpoints... well this just sucks. I'm basically putting in the same amount of work and getting gypped.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated