The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why are killers buffed again?

2»

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

You're actually lying now, there is not a single player that has been saying no one runs dead hard that's ridiculous lmao

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I guess he answered it if he completely ignored it, WHERE is anyone saying no one runs dead hard, the community has definitely been saying it's busted but no one's reply has been "no one is running dead hard though".

• NightmareKT
    NightmareKT Member Posts: 228

well, it is true what I said. Basekit BT being 10 seconds is so unfair for killers especially in endgame, its like the old ds and off the record situation all over again, killers cant do anything and just let them walk and escape. If you are worried about basekit bt then bring borrowed time perk. Why do survivors get free safe unhooks with basekit bt when killers have to waste a perk slot just to destroy boon totems permanently?! Every survivors thinks that bt is no longer a needed perk because of basekit BT but they all miss out the point which is just cause you have bsekit bt does not mean you are safe. and since you also want stbfl nerfed by reverting the basic hit cooldown, imagine that with ur extened bt duration, How is that fair?

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

NGL There were some aspects that maybe would seem outdated today about old Freddy but I did love the way his ability to put people to sleep looked like.

As survivor, knowing he was there and not necessarily where was cool too. I actually like some of the stuff they added like the clocks, but I wish they would have more so incorporated it into what was already there, not changed it drastically if that makes sense.

• Deathlymusic_
    Deathlymusic_ Member Posts: 27

As an artist main, we're mad at the dms change. Dms was base kit on her and now it has a shorter cooldown. Which means she can't put as much pressure. And besides do yall know the counter to pain res dms? You let go of the gen before they hook and then go back on it. I don't want to see no complaining, cause unless you play artist you don't understand what the changes do to the killer.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,817

How is Pain Res/DMS broken on Artist?

The killer still doesn’t receive a notification so they have no idea which gen was hit with PR, so unless she has BBQ the Artist is just going to fire at random gens. She only needs DMS for that.

She still could do this before they brought the combo back and if anything this change nerfs it’s effectiveness on Artist as the duration is reduced.

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,613

I'm not lying, some people told me those words on the steam forum... Maybe they were trolls, but the fact still stand