Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Garden of Joy Inaccessible totems (Another Garden of Joy Bug)

ryokoryu
ryokoryu Member Posts: 193

So I was running small game and 2 boons on kate earlier in Garden of Joy and ran across 3 totems that were in one of those orange bushes and then several games later there was 1 inside a bush. I tracked them down because Small Game kept going off and finally when I couldn't find the totems on the outside of the bush to make sure I went around it with my back to it and SG did not go off. The map that keeps on taking here. I hate this map on both killer and survivor as I keep running into bug after bug but they always seem to be reported already by the time I do. This time I think I am the first to report it.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments