Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

OTR & Boon Totems

Platform: PC (Steam)

Issue: Off the Record's timer spins down when you walk into a booned (CoH) area until it is depleted when at full health.

example: i was freshly unhooked, timer started to spin down. i got healed ASAP and the timer stopped. repaired 1 gen, wandered off to find a new one, and wandered into a booned area. as soon as i entered the booned area, my OTR timer started to spin down again until completely depleted. I've only noticed it happen with CoH boon, haven't tried it with the others.

Steps to reproduce: 1. Get hooked in an area NOT booned. 2. Heal ASAP in a non-booned area. 3. fully healthy, wander into a booned area (screen turns blue hazy). you'll notice the timer spins down.

how often does this occur: i've had 4+ matches with it happen.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated