Can't play at high MMR

Yo guys,

just a discussion to say cheating is a real plague for this game. I think i'm a high mmr killer and i encounter more and more cheaters along patches.

Cheaters are real since a lot of time and, with all the money devs did now, they did nothing for it.

I'm really tired of this. I just expect this will be read by community managers and we will see something in the next months. But even if i love this game i think it is unhealthy to play at high mmr for the moment...

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Yeah, cheaters suck, no doubt about it. 🙁 The devs do ban waves periodically and have made obvious changes occasionally to deal with various cheats but for the most part they don't talk about what they are or aren't doing behind the scenes to mitigate cheats, mainly because they don't want to tip their hat ahead of time when they implement changes related to catching people.

But yeah, running into cheaters is a pretty common complaint among frequent high level players. And there are some really ridiculous over the top cheaters that show up in some of the popular streams occasionally.

• Emhyr
    Emhyr Member Posts: 73

This is really sad...

The game is good, the concept is good, and since months ago i think the optimisation patches were good.

Really, this top ranked cheaters are completely ruining the experience. Devs do need to act more drastically to reduce that amount of cheating players... I would them to communicate about it.