The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Blast Mine no longer overrides Repressed Alliance when both are active

DexyIV
DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Currently, if you press the active ability button after the 3 seconds, BOTH Repressed Alliance and Blast Mine activate, causing the generator to be blocked and have Blast Mine applied to it. This causes two perks that used to have synergy to work against each other. This is contrary to the way it was in the past.

Formerly, Blast Mine's "Install Trap" prompt would take the place of the "Block Generator" prompt from Repressed Alliance after the 3 seconds of repair time required to activate Blast Mine. This made it so you could either use Blast Mine after repairing for 3 seconds, or activate Repressed Alliance before those 3 seconds elapsed. This is the way it was on release and the way I'm assuming it is intended to be, as it allows the user to choose specifically when they want to use each perk instead of both being used at once.

To replicate it, all you have to do is have both Blast Mine and Repressed Alliance equipped, reach the activation conditions of both perks, and start repairing a generator for 3 seconds. When pressing the active ability button, both perks will be used.

There is no specific conditions for this bug to appear. It happens on any map, on any character, and I tested it across multiple matches. Please fix this; it makes my favorite perk combo unusable. Thank you :)

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Sadly it's been like that since Sadako release. My favorite combo, but I haven't been able to use it :)