Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Pallet Bug with Iridescent Button

MTA
MTA Member Posts: 27

Going into Frenzy and vaulting a pallet at the last second with precise timing after getting blinded from a flashlight (A.K.A. The Forbidden Legion Tech) will break the pallet from the killer's perspective but not for the survivor.

Once this happens, survivors can still interact with the pallet (vaulting, resetting with the perk any means necessary, throwing the pallet after resetting), however the killer on the other hand can NOT interact with it, you can't break it or vault it while in Frenzy which makes certain obstacles like Killer Shack to be impossible to catch the survivor.

This happened to me in a public game, but I had someone in my friends list to help me replicate this so I can report it asap.

Requirements:

For Killer, you must be playing "The Legion" and running the "Iridescent Button" Addon

For Survivor, you must have a Flashlight, Flashbang, or Firecracker for your Item.

Example.

4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated