Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Worry Stone not showing auras

Gunkpump
Gunkpump Member Posts: 12
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Playing Dredge on PC on multiple games and the "Worry Stone" add-on is not showing any auras? I have immediately teleported to a locked locker with his power and not seen any aura show up.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 600
    edited August 2022

Worry Stone reveals auras of a survivor when they lock a locker, not when you teleport to locked lockers.

EDIT: If you're saying you've not seen the auras of those survivors near the beginning of the game, there could be a number of reasons for this, such as them using Distortion (which was recently buffed), they've setup a Shadow Step boon, etc.

I've used this recently and it worked okay for me personally. Is it happening every game for you if so?

Post edited by Jarky on
  • Gunkpump
    Gunkpump Member Posts: 12

I played 3 games in a row using a silly build with worry stone and not once did I notice any auras. (I looked around a lot!) I only mentioned the teleporting because that let me know they -were- locking them and I wasn't seeing it.