Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wesker rush stops working propely at some point of the match

Scinuzza
Scinuzza Member Posts: 13
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Report updated here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/340857/wesker-dash-stops-working-propely-at-some-point-of-the-match-updated/p1?new=1

Hi,

I am sorry if this report can be kind of "useless", but I am playing the "chapter 25 PTB" after the first match with Wesker I wanted to report that at some point the rush stopped to work propely, I mean:

(at least with my keybinds) I have to press right click to charge the power, after charging it i can do 2 rushes with the left click. This works at the beginnig, but at some point of the match it stops working propely: it dosen't rush with the correct distance, but it does the animation remaining right in place, so it basically becames useless since is no longer a rush.

This happened more or less at half / almost end match, I already killed 1 survivor some time earlier and I was behind another surv, I tried to use the rush, but i realised that it didn't work so i had to stop using it.

I am sorry, I dont' have a video for that, and searching a match as killer takes a long time.

Best regards.

Scinuzza.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments