Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - While RPD locker was loading, it showed a survivor inside for a split second

Nivekeryas
Nivekeryas Member Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

As I was exiting the bullpen room in the first floor on RPD and turning left, for a split second I saw the lockers load in visually in front of me, and I saw that Mikaela was inside of the locker. Wondering if this was some weird visual bug or just my imagination, I checked the locker, and sure enough she was inside. One screenshot shows where I was approximately when I rounded the corner and saw the load-in, second screenshot is the trio of lockers it happened at. The left-most locker of this image is the one Mikaela was inside of. Clearly, I am playing Blight. This is the first time I have noticed this. Log is attached. I was using Darkness Revealed, perhaps this had something to do with it. I am unsure if this is re-creatable or was simply just bad luck, but either way, it did give me unfair information.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Active · Last Updated