Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anybody else just kind of sick of this.

Risky12
Risky12 Member Posts: 56
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Now this post is simple but straightforward.

Survivors are now more often throwing games and ruining fun for everyone. With the great side addition of very uhhhh QUESTIONABLE changes from the devs.

Killers are sweaty tryhards and all seem to run cripple meta or debuff builds now and when I try to play killer I just get my shins kicked in by a survivor who has 2 l walls next to a double vault point that also next to a pallet making a god loop.

Comments

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,233

Surprise surprise killers run slowdown and survivors throw/dc in solo queue. It's always been like this just more apparent because solo queue games can't be carried by strong perks.

• youshisu
    youshisu Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2022

This week I only had 1 good game. We all died, but one game of 100 or 200 games were just trash, wasted time and not fun.

Not to mention campers which is most aweful thing in this game.

I could try playing with bad survivors but campers are just cancer.

This game must die, so devs maybe will fix it.

• Dead_Harder
    Dead_Harder Member Posts: 1,370

Only happens in lower mmr. I havent had a single guy throw the game in over a week.

Solo q tormenting solo q and keeping each other down, sad.

• ble3kaudio
    ble3kaudio Member Posts: 100

Not fun anymore.

• colley94
    colley94 Member Posts: 100

The devs are ruining an amazing game concept, need to have a house clean i think.