Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Twins complete softlock

So I was just playing twins on Midwich and I got stunned and when I try to change to victor I was blinded and this completely seized all my controls, no moving, no switching, couldn't even look around, from what I could hear since victor was behind me the survivors could attempt to crush victor but the action would just never finish even when the meter was full. I want to say that it's possible that the bug may have occurred in the somewhat confined space I was in as well because I was having some difficulty switching in the heat of the moment, but it could also be that I wasn't holding down the buttons fully. Victor's self destruction meter also was completetly paused so that couldn't have saved me either.

Comments

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,233
    edited August 2022

This is like 1/5 soft lock issues with twins which have NEVER been fixed. I've only played them 10 times and 3/10 I had one of the softlock issues like forever in slowmo. Amazing I wasted my money on a killer this unusable.

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

the world of twins, my best advice is dont play twins