Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Demogorgon and Blight Locker Bug

Renfur
Renfur Member Posts: 6
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

This bug has been in the game for a while and fortunately it's only on three killers. A patch back in 2020 broke 3/4 of the killer locker animations which has been fixed for most killers over the years.

Blight and Demogorgon both have their cameras pulled more in towards the locker. The video provided shows me pulling survivors from the locker and NOT moving my mouse at all. You will see that this prevents any sort of blind on the killer, effectively preventing grasp rescues with firecrackers and flashlights. I have a feeling that these killers both have this issue as they're both killers with hunched over backs.

Platform: Footage from PC, but this occurs on ALL platforms.

How to Replicate:

1. Load up as killer
  2. Select Demo or Blight and play
  3. Pull a survivor from any locker (it is not bugged on grab interactions if a survivor is vaulting in or out, only on pulls)

Additional Info:

We made sure that every flashlight save attempt we tried was from the KILLERS RIGHT SHOULDER because the angle for blinding a killer is much easier and adds more room for error, the beam DOES NOT tighten at all even with the extra room for blinding.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Active · Last Updated