Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Teabagging fix

How about giving a Survivor a 4% chance of stumbling uppon using crouch wich will increase the chance moderatly if used multiple times. for example first crouch attempt 4% second 8% stacking up to a max of like 50% and reseting after 3 seconds.
Giving the Killer an visible and audio and stunning the survivor for maybe 1,5 to 2 seconds.

Comments

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

@Jack11803 said:

That is definitely and realistically the easiest fix. I'd like to be a hard skinned "I really don't care" person but it's hard as I've personally grew up really sensitive and over-analytical (The kind that questions whether people who are obviously my friends do actually care about me or not).

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

I know many who t-bag without a malicious intent, or a weak form of communication. Don’t take it to heart.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@MineAntoiya said:

@Jack11803 said:

That is definitely and realistically the easiest fix. I'd like to be a hard skinned "I really don't care" person but it's hard as I've personally grew up really sensitive and over-analytical (The kind that questions whether people who are obviously my friends do actually care about me or not).

Then the issue lies with you, and not the teabaggers.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

Hmmm.... bait... or just another incredibly stupid suggestion? Who can tell with this player base?

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121

@Jack11803 said:

@Molim0 said:
    How about giving a Survivor a 4% chance of stumbling uppon using crouch wich will increase the chance moderatly if used multiple times. for example first crouch attempt 4% second 8% stacking up to a max of like 50% and reseting after 3 seconds.
    Giving the Killer an visible and audio and stunning the survivor for maybe 1,5 to 2 seconds.

You can just ignore t-bagging

I don't even notice t-bagging because i don't focus on it lol

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    The only t-bagging I pay attention to is those who t-bag after dropping a pallet like it was some masterful play and not something everyone does. Then I reward them with making sure they die that game. 

All other t-bagging is ignored. 
  • Sinister_Fury
    Sinister_Fury Member Posts: 27
    Its post like this why I miss the down vote

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

when rapidly crouching in the killers terror radius you have a 20% base chance(for every crouch) to break your ankle and die instantly