I miss the old DBD

2»

Comments

• _kostas_pap_207
    _kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

I've made literally 8 posts about the old dbd .

About why

About how

And about how it can come back with a kind of event or sth like that. And now this post gets more views than my 8 posts together

THSTAS CRAZY

I AM GOING INSANSJDOHSKAOSIDNDJSJSSJAI

• _kostas_pap_207
    _kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

I personally want old hud movements and maps

That's all

And the moon offerings of course

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I used to like it when bald dwights would run to rescue from the hook looking straight up.

I don't know why it was always bald dwights but they always made me laugh.

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249

I played maybe 5 matches per week now. I've said in other threads that at this point I'm just waiting for the bots so I can relax and just play for, brace yourself, fun.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

It for me isn't about winning, I cannot play Killer no more and haven't for a while cos I just get stressed and I rage! lol yes I admit it, wait don't we need a an DBDA, dead by daylight anonymous lol for me was more of the fun, the grind, the lols. I just feel if we keep catering to what needs to be fixed, what is broken, eveything is going to be too easy, too simple, no grind and it's an eh sort of game. I like challenges but the more we pander to peoples this needs fixing, we are fixing everything if it comes to it and this game will loose a lot of what it was loosely based on.

• Mushwin
  • ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

What are you even on about? I have seen 100+ escape streaks of streamers as well. Lmao stop viewing these things in such a biased way.

Not to mention the streamers you are talking about, that went on 50+ or 100+ kill streaks, are still sometimes losing matches, even after the patch. Because guess what, the game isn't actually that killer sided at all. Camping and tunneling just need to be addressed, because they are too effective for the little skill required, and for how unfun they are to go against. Tunneling is being addressed, now hopefully they will nerf camping as well in some adequate way, and the game will be in a good state.

I believe I even remember Otz saying that the kill streaks were much easier before SBMM was introduced, because matchmaking with grades often gave him survivors of very different skill levels. Which is crazy when you consider that the current matchmaking is still not good.

Also, streamers like Otz are of course going to be better than 98% or the playerbase, so it only makes sense for them to win the majority of their games. But I also know that it generally took someone like Otz many tries until he was able to get a 50 win streak on most killers.

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732

Dbd is like going to a terrible dance club now.

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

You were more sexy with your old p3 outfit before they changed it

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,005
    edited August 2022

I have seen 100+ escape streaks of streamers as well.

I'm talking about soloQ. The last attempt to achieve pitiful 50 escape streak as soloQ survivor was done by no0b3 several years ago (and failed miserably, iirc), and even he had to quit DbD because of the total killer-sidedness it descended into.

• Silasy
    Silasy Member Posts: 228

I really loved old darker maps and Old Billy. Sadly they will never comeback anymore.

• Mushwin
    edited August 2022

Post edited by Mushwin on