Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox Series X - Screen Tearing & Game Crashes

LegoPal92
LegoPal92 Member Posts: 6
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I have an Xbox series X, since 23-Aug-2022 I have been having screen tearing and the inability to play most games that I attempt to load into. The following timing is what I have observed for game crashes:

Immediately loading into a game, before offerings are shown. (Right as the timer runs out)

3-7 seconds into loading into the game.

Immediately after dying in the match.

Screen tearing has also been a major issue. Below are videos and still showing this. Games are virtually unplayable.

I have fresh installed the game three times. I have hard reset and cleared cache on the Xbox Series X. The game is installed on the internal SSD. (Not an external drive.)

Please, help. I just want to play and make rift progress to manage to hit Tier 70 in time.. I'm only at 38 right now, I think....

Clips:

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated