Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Lethal pursuer doent show auras

_kostas_pap_207
_kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've been using this perk in every killer since the buff it got and believe it or not this perk is nasty dude

And sometimes it doesnt show any auras at the start or it shows 1 or 2 or 3 or 4

Its random and this is not how it works

And the survivors didn't have distortion most of the times that it happened

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• _kostas_pap_207

And once again no one experience this. Well . Sadge

• sleepy_knight
    sleepy_knight Member Posts: 117

Maybe the missing survivors without distortion are hidden behind a gen? Sometimes I spawn close enough to a gen i can immediately start working on it so if the gen is positioned between me and the killer, they might not see me.

Or maybe your ping is bad? I have encountered killers with such a high ping we had a gen nearly done before he spawned in and corrupt pushed us off of it. If you get in much later than them, they might have moved to a locker or are hidden behind a gen.

I'm just guessing here because lethal worked perfectly for me ever since it came out.

Does it work during the rest of the match?

• Bunzmaster
    Bunzmaster Member Posts: 35

is it possible they were running Shadow Step Boon?

• _kostas_pap_207

This perk activates at the start of the match. Its impossible to have a boon instantly when you load in

• _kostas_pap_207

I dont know but it might be my ping because I am lagging very bad these days.

Pretty crazy thing

• plantera
    plantera Member Posts: 30

I've experienced this consistently but I assumed that the cause was, like mentioned above, because of distortion or lag + working a gen. I get too distracted though and always forget to check at the end of the match to see if distortion was in play.