If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

LEATHERFACE MOVEMENT SPEED

Options
ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 519

Cannibal should be a very simple Killer in general, but when we want talk about his movement speed during a Chainsaw Sweep we can notice a problem.

I think, Bubba's movement speed in base kit is bugged and it's not working correct.

Revving movement speed 0 - 0.3 seconds = 109.25%

Revving movement speed 0.3 - 1 second (or more) = 86.25%

It's very simple and it working correct I think.

But, now, when he starts a Chainsaw Sweep we can notice a problem.

Bubba should starts at 86.25% or 115% movement speed? And when he should reach maximum Chainsaw Sweep movement speed?

Informations from Dead By Daylight Wiki.

It says that Cannibal should reach 5.29 m/s (aka 132.25%) at 0.6 seconds Chainsaw Sweep.

Bubba since TWINS DLC is very bugged and BHVR can not fix him.

I mean his movement speed during a Chainsaw Sweep. I remember Bubba before Twins DLC and for me (as a Bubba Main) Bubba was faster and just better than his "bugged" version after Twins DLC.

Now, you can feel a massive slowdown with addons like:

∙ Award Winning Chili & Chili - with these addons, first charge is very very slow.

Playing this combo together is garbage. Okay, you can get a very long distance, but for what?

Survivor will reach a loop, because you are very slow.

∙ Carburetor Tunning Guide

This addon is horrible, because this addon is bugged, and I think that this addon is bugged, because Bubba's movement speed during a Chainsaw Sweep in base kit is bugged.

With this addon your movement speed is decreased tremendously - you are slower than Survivor.

Fun fact about Carburetor Tunning Guide. If you use Chainsaw when you have just 1 Chainsaw Charge, your movement speed during a Chainsaw Sweep is normal. But, with 2 or 3 Charges movement speed is garbage.

I uploaded video, to proof that Carburetor Tunning Guide is bugged.

Carburetor Tunning Guide & Depth Gauge Rake should have the same movement speed penalty.

But on video, clearly we can see a difference and movement speed with Carburetor Tunning Guide is horrible.

I don't know that Informations from Wiki are true, but BHVR should post these things on specific killers (about movement speed etc etc.).

As a Bubba Main I have a lot of experience, and in my opinion before TWINS DLC, Bubba was working correct (he was reaching maximum movement speed very fast and his addons were working correctly as well).

What you think? Write your opinion.

BHVR, please fix this killer (or at least his addons).

28 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments