Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Clothing Physics Removed?

melodyspot
melodyspot Member Posts: 4
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

So in the pregame lobby and in game I noticed that Wesker's cloak no longer flows behind him fluidly, and instead remains connected to his legs in a somewhat static manner. Was the removal of these physics intentional? Also, in the pregame lobby he no longer sneers back at the player. Unknown if that's intentional or not either.

Post edited by Mandy on
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Grum
    Grum Member Posts: 273

I have to assume it's a bug. As far as I know, every other killer and survivor retains their cloth physics in pregame lobbies and matches. Wesker seems to be the sole exception.

• melodyspot
    melodyspot Member Posts: 4

I've noticed that if you change his torso cosmetic at all (In this case I changed it from his normal to prestige) it goes back to being static. If you load into the tombs and challenges section and then back out the physics seem to return. At least for the lobby. In game is another story in itself like you said. In both actual matches and custom games, every Wesker I've gone against has had no cloak physics. It appears as if his clothing is strapped to his ankles XD. I do hope it's a bug as well and as for his bugs in general... I do hope they're fixed as well.