Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

No Frenzy animation on HUNK. (Ft. Frank's goofy voice)

FilthyLegionMain
FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

As the title says. You can see it from the killer's pov but there isn't a difference in animation from survivor's perspective. Oh and apparently there's no voice difference from the original aside from an effect that's just Expo Cosplayer but less impactful.

Post edited by Mandy on
11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

Boosting it up since I did it late at night like an idiot.

• Princess_Poe
    Princess_Poe Member Posts: 9

I'm a little disappointed that it's still Frank's voice. Also I felt like the regular Legion walk animation was really weird with the HUNK cosmetic

• WorthlessBeing
    WorthlessBeing Member Posts: 378

I'd also like to add that the breathing of Hunk is without the voice effect of the rest of his actions, it's regular Legion. No idea if it's a bug or not but, just in case.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

i think they literally ported hunk's run animation from re2, and poorly at that. the run animation is definitely different from the default but it looks off, especially in frenzy.

if you look at this video you'll also see that the frenzy hit animation is the default, and it sort of snaps into it very unnaturally.

this skin looks unfinished and i hope it gets fixed.

• Heroism
    Heroism Member Posts: 4

Bumping this. I haven't worn the skin as soon as I saw that, can BHVR confirm this is a bug?