Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

While Using Hyperfocus, I'm Getting 3 O'clock and 4 O'clock Skillchecks After 2 Stacks

AVoiceOfReason
AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I'm on PC and those type of skillchecks were taken out YEARS ago because it was determined that it was just about impossible to even HIT that skillcheck but even worse at faster speeds. It seems to appear only with this perk. The skillcheck pops up and boom 2 seconds afterwards. No time to react. Just use Hyperfocus and you'll get it sooner or later. I've used the perk 2 matches in a row and got it after 2-3 skillchecks in a row. Please look into this. Also, slow down the speed. That's WAY too fast for what it does without stacking a ton of gen perks.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated