Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Virulent Bound Grabs count as losing the chase

Morsus98
Morsus98 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

When playing as Wesker / The Mastermind, a Virulent Bound use that grabs the survivor appears to count as losing the chase for the purpose of Emblems. I have played more than a dozen matches, and no matter how many short chases I have won I have never gone above Bronze Chaser until I stopped using his power on injured survivors.

I noticed this in five different matches where I received iridescent in every category aside from a bronze Chaser. Once I stopped using his power on injured survivors and picked them up normally, I was able to score in the Chaser category.

Most, if not all, of my score screens looked like this. It occurs consistently in every match.

Post edited by Mandy on
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• geekin_ttv
    geekin_ttv Member Posts: 5

Yeah Wesker's Chase points is def broken. In 10 games with Wesker, got 3 3k, and 7 4k, no lost chases, no tunneling or camping, and getting only Silver or Golds in Chaser. Played a whole game without using my power to attack anyone and it's the only game I got irid on.