Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Undetectable and the stinger sound.

Gahbage
Gahbage Member Posts: 15

Was just watching a replay against a TTV, I was using mirror myers. He was hugging the hook close behind cover so I decided to see if I could hide and get a slap when he unhooked. I moved a little and the insidious stinger played.

As the wiki says.

"As soon as a stealthy Killer starts to move again, thus cancelling the Undetectable Status Effect, a loud sound cue titled "Stinger" plays to warn Survivors"

Level 1 Myers is permanently undetectable. The stinger should not be playing.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 1,024

I mean, that's not a bug, but rather an oversight at best. The phrasing on the wiki, referring to cancelling Undetectable, is a generalization.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,341

Yeah, the Stinger isn't tied to undetectable, it's just if a killer is stood still for a while and moves again.