Map needs 8 to 10 pallets per map and less looping

Shininglight
Shininglight Member Posts: 9
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I been here on this game for 5 years now.The problem with this game is its survior favor. In horror games like this it should always be killer favor. The new killer weaker is a good killer. But his power is useless due to looping.you loop he can't use his power.forces you to fine some one else are make the person waste your time for a down...I honestly don't know what the devs are thinking,but surviors should not rule the game and tbag killers because all there doingnis looping and pallet to pallet...17+pallets a map is a little to much. You can only play op killers like the spirit or the nurse.....that's not fun for us.

Plz change it to were killers can at least get 2 to 3 kills a game devs stop listening to the surviors who enjoy this type of game play.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• JudithMorel
    JudithMorel Member Posts: 562

You are trolling.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451

Welcome to the forums after 5 years mate.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,494

So you want even longee queque times and just essy games remowing any skill killer requires. Some balancing has to be made for very strong swf but other than that killer has great chance winning. But how to nerf top 5-10% survivors without completely destroying 90% of survivors? Some kind of catch up mechanic if killer is doing too badly gens should be slower and if killer is doing too well gens go faster etc. But they should not either make too much difference. I would like to see grim embrace as basekit encouraging for healthy playstyle.

• NerfedFreddy
    NerfedFreddy Member Posts: 394

I have better idea - survivors start the match already dead in the coffins

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    edited September 2022

And it was in this moment Haunter said the most wise words ever:

BRUH

Post edited by HaunterofShadows on
  • dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I'm pretty sure the average kill rate right now is around 57% or so, and that's across all matches so you figure it's probably more like a 60% kill rate against all solo survivors and -4% kill rate per person beyond the first in a swf (e.g. if there's a 3 person swf the kill rate is probably around 52%). Take that with a gain of salt but that's just from the data I'm seeing. So basically the game right now is balanced a bit toward killers, not survivors, but not so much that survivors can't escape if they play well (and don't just ragequit at the first opportunity.)

• botany_nerd
    botany_nerd Member Posts: 123

this post has to be bait like what the hell.

• botany_nerd
    botany_nerd Member Posts: 123

we need a killer that moris someone by burying them in a coffin.

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 623

Why not go even further, maps should have only 5 pallets and no vaults at all. We should also get rid of these pesky walls and give killers aura reading on any survivor within 98 meters. Also a lot of these weapons look dangerous I don't think the survivors should have multiple hook states and should just die when I hit them too.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I mean... Usually, these types of post that want higher killrates justify them as a balance between escapes and kills.

You can tell what you want, but this guy owns up to wanting at least 2 or 3 guaranteed kills per game. That's some backbone !

• Gamall
    Gamall Member Posts: 487
    edited September 2022

Ok I'll take it, but only 1 gen to be fixed is required, just to be fair

• DyingWish92
    DyingWish92 Member Posts: 772
    edited September 2022

While I agree the maps have to many pallets I don't like and disagree with the gyst of this post.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,468

Wesker has been out less than a week. Maybe take some time to practice with him? And I'm not saying that in a mean way or anything. I feel like asking for massive changes to maps to accommodate a new killer is a bit of overkill

• DeadTeDy013
    DeadTeDy013 Member Posts: 2

You sound like a basement Bubby.

In the words of the wise Dark Souls players....... "Get Good." I've been playing for almost a year now as a survivor, and a month as a killer. I main Nea, Feng, and Pig. I have a decent escape rate, and I'm getting the two to three kills a game you so desire. After a month.... So get off the forum, get in the game and get good.

• sharey
    sharey Member Posts: 3

I've been playing dbd for 6 years (two months after the game first came out) I've had alot of good games and bad ones which made me play more just to get better at the game, it takes alot of playing time just to out play a killer, and I had some really good ones , but to ask the devs to do what this post is asking is laughable, they have been trying to balance out the game so both sides are equal, I play both surviver and killer, and it's pretty much balanced as much as it can be for the time being, you just have to play more and get used to the way the game is , I lose alot and I win just as much , but I play it so I can get better at it .

• Metronix
    Metronix Member Posts: 226

Jill and Ada, originally watching a killer via wiretrap, how he triggers Blast Mine.

• RinsDoormat
    RinsDoormat Member Posts: 121

Reducing pallets would actually increase looping, because you wouldn't be able to pre-drop and run the whole game without running out, which I've seen happen on maps like Eyrie.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

Cooldowns reduced, all security perks turn off when gates are powered, gens is 90 seconds, well, that's not enough, obviously. Now we need to remove pallets.

How about windows and walls too, increase gen repair time to 5 minutes and make that when any survivor is hooked, you cannot do gens. Would that be enough?

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

Yeah no. I think people with high mmr have a very skewed perception of how good survivors actually are. I suppose if you keep coming up against swf seal team 6s then yeah looping is a pain. But most survivors can't loop to save their lives. Including me. Less pallets would make solo queue intolerable and drive away new players.

• BearMerchant
    BearMerchant Member Posts: 106

funniest post on this forum