Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Complete freeze during notification

How it Happens

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer/survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hook a survivor, get hooked, complete a generator, hit/down a survivor, health state changes, have a totem be cleansed, Any on screen notification

Step 4 : Notice the game freezes entirely after getting an in-game notification (No crash, I have to manually close the application.)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played- any survivor/killer
  • Perks played- any perks
  • Map- any map
  • Frequency of the issue- ~1/3 of games. Has been occurring since I began playing again roughly a month ago
  • - No crash, I have to manually close the application.
  • - Chase music or generator noise will still loop after crash (I also get disconnected instantly, so I no longer hear things currently happening.)

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

• Images- have none, but can get one if needed.
  • Videos- have none, but can get one if needed.

I really need help with this problem, it is causing me to get disconnect penalties and is ruining my experience overall :(

I have tried reinstalling, resetting ps4.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated