Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Reactive healing only activated if you get healed

I used this perk and I noticed that I didn't get any progress after my teammate git hit right beside me but I didn't report it

now that jrm upload a video on the new survivor and he said that this also happened ro him I think it's time

The perk says

If a teammate gets hit within 32 meters of you get 50% of your healing progress instantly. But it only activates only if you are getting healed at the moment

Example

I run away and my teammate also runs . He gest hit but I didn't get any progress

But if I was getting healed by another teammate or by myself and the other teammate who was running got hit then I would get the progress

The perk description doesnt say that

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated