Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Dead Hard lets you gain more than 5 consecutive Feral Frenzy hits

AnneBonny
AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

If a survivor uses Dead Hard on a Feral Frenzy attack against The Legion, Feral Frenzy won't down survivors after the 4th consecutive hit, so you can keep hitting survivors and gaining speed. This also bugs the Frenzy visual effects as well. You can down people with it again after the current Frenzy ends. This might only happen if the Dead Hard-ed hit is the 4th or 5th consecutive one, I'm not totally sure. I've never encountered this bug until today.

Perks: Dark Devotion, Infectious Fright, Distressing, Coulrophobia

Add-ons: Mural Sketch, Never-Sleep Pills

Map: Lery's Memorial Institute

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

Yeah I frequently use dead hard on the 5th hit and notice that it Doesn’t knock legion out of his frenzy or anything he just runs off to hit the teammates again which is frustrating… they should have thought out all this before changing dh to mend which is countered by deathslinger and legion. dh should knock legion out of his power when timed correctly but as of now it just bugs him.

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,696

If Legion hits someone with frenzy while dead hard is active, it means they hit someone that didn't have deep wounds, which means they shouldn't lose frenzy.