Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Desperate Measures not stacking healspeed ?

VaporLion
VaporLion Member Posts: 386
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

I just played Botany Knowledge + Self-Care + Desperate Measures. 2 People were injured and 1 on hook so that would be 50% from Botany, 35% from Self-Care and 3x14%= 42% from Desperate Measures. So healspeed would be 127% but the progression-bar was red and i could notice that the healspeed didnt increase at all from Desperate Measures. ( it was 85% )

So im wondering, is this a bug that the healspeed does not stack further or am i missing something, like Desperate Measures not working on yourself ?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

DM does work with self-healing, however you’re not calculating this properly.

Going to assume all perks are tier 3 for these calculations.

Your total heal bonuses here are 50% from botany and 42% from DM, for 92% total. This is added to your default healing speed, which is 1.

Self-care works by penalizing your healing by 65% (so you’re effectively healing at 35% speed). So you do all this using the following formula:

(1 + 0.5 + 0.42) (1 - 0.65)

(1.92) (0.35)

0.672 is your final healing speed, which is below 1, thus why the progress bar was red.

You need 16 charges for a full heal.

16 / 0.672 = 23.81 seconds to heal with 3 survivors injured/dying/hooked.

Fwiw, here’s how long it will take to selfcare using botany and DM for each possible number of injured/dying/hooked survivors:

1 survivor: 27.87

2 survivors: 25.68

3 survivors: 23.81

4 survivors: 22.19

Botany + SC alone (no DM): 30.48

Self-Care alone (no DM, no botany): 45.71

• VaporLion
    VaporLion Member Posts: 386

interesting, thx for the info.